Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Last Fallout New Vegas Run

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Last Fallout New Vegas Run

Post by Cptadder on Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:58 pm

So I'm starting my last Fallout New Vegas run. Of achievements to get I still need to side with Caesar or go Anarchist. I've sided with myself, Mr House and the NCR but never the other paths. Got some odd achievements like picking pockets, doing 10k damage unarmed and with Gun Runners weapons (I never bought Gun Runners until the last steam sale when it dropped to 50 cents).

It's odd to think I've put 170 hours into a game and still not clinched all the achievements.
avatar
Cptadder
Alicorn

Posts : 1751
Brohoof! : 118
Join date : 2012-06-03
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

Re: Last Fallout New Vegas Run

Post by Moodyman90 on Sat Jun 01, 2013 10:10 pm

That's not too bad. I have 575+ hours and I still haven't gotten all the achievements.

And it's not just the Caesar ones I'm missing either. I wish you luck on your final run on getting the rest of those achievements! And to have fun of course.
avatar
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Posts : 8257
Brohoof! : 163
Join date : 2012-05-09
Age : 27

Character List:
Name: Moody Blues/ Moodstone
Sex: Male/ Male
Species: Earth Pony/ Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Re: Last Fallout New Vegas Run

Post by Cptadder on Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:32 am

Wow 575 hours? Man, I can see 300 hours, 400 hours... 500? wow
avatar
Cptadder
Alicorn

Posts : 1751
Brohoof! : 118
Join date : 2012-06-03
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

Re: Last Fallout New Vegas Run

Post by Harmony Ltd. on Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:40 am

I have something like 160 hours on New Vegas.

Of which 135 hours are only one gameplay, and I still hadn't explored the entirety of the map.
avatar
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Posts : 8732
Brohoof! : 543
Join date : 2012-05-17
Age : 27
Location : Fancee

Back to top Go down

Re: Last Fallout New Vegas Run

Post by Moodyman90 on Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:06 pm

I have four or five different profiles, all of them at or around max level with most of the quest done for each of them including all the DLC ones, nearly every area discovered and explored.

Outside of the Wild Card ending and Caesar missions, most of the achievements I'm missing the pickpocket one, roulette and caravan still haven't found all the warheads in the Divide and I apparently never completed my Hardcore run.

Maybe I need to start playing the game again.
avatar
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Posts : 8257
Brohoof! : 163
Join date : 2012-05-09
Age : 27

Character List:
Name: Moody Blues/ Moodstone
Sex: Male/ Male
Species: Earth Pony/ Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Re: Last Fallout New Vegas Run

Post by swicked on Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:08 pm

Coincidentally, I'm on my first run at the game as of right now.
I plan on just being out for myself, but am sorta allying with the NCR at the moment due to their resources and control of the area.
Already really looking forward to allying with Caesar's Legion on my next run. Small arms right now and splitting points between science, lockpicks, speech, repair, medicine and some in explosives, all in the hopes of having as many options inside and outside of dialogue as possible. It's not going super well. I'm tempted to look up whatever replaces bobbleheads, or where to find implants (got the cyberized legs perk since all the others, at the time, wouldn't help me at all).

I really want to use energy weapons, this lance thing I ended up selling, on my next playthrough. I just don't have the skill points to spent at the moment.
I definitely want to have stealth on my next one, too. And some melee, for the limb chopping. Setting people on fire will be fun. Maybe a little explosives, too, just because. Barter will probably never be pursued. It's easy-enough to get money, especially with 8-10 luck.

...one of the problems with these many-choiced games, when it comes to me, is my impatience at wanting to figure out where the other paths lead. It's gonna be a struggle getting as much out of this playthrough as possible before starting another.


Last edited by swicked on Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

swicked
Royal Alicorn

Posts : 6602
Brohoof! : 960
Join date : 2012-05-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Last Fallout New Vegas Run

Post by Harmony Ltd. on Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:10 pm

my first playthrough, the +100 hours long one, I did in Hardcore from start to finish. Spike

Unrelated, but trying to play Fallout 3 on windows 7 is an exercise in frustration.

The game has already crashed around 15 times and I haven't passed the GOAT yet...

That's one of of the most salient points which makes New Vegas a superior GAME in my opinion.
avatar
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Posts : 8732
Brohoof! : 543
Join date : 2012-05-17
Age : 27
Location : Fancee

Back to top Go down

Re: Last Fallout New Vegas Run

Post by Moodyman90 on Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:24 pm

My favorite playthrough so far has been my latest one. Explosive stealth expert with melee tagged as well. Problem with explosives is that they're hard to find in the early game, expensive if you do happen to find them or just rush through to an area that sells them, and you need most if not all the perks for them so you can maximize damage with minimize self harm.

As far as New Vegas vs 3, both are good games but 3 is way more likely to crash then New Vegas is. At least for me. Back when I was playing both games nearly all the time and people were trying to skype me, I could keep New Vegas running as I went to desktop and came back in. 3 on the other hand would crash every single time.
avatar
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Posts : 8257
Brohoof! : 163
Join date : 2012-05-09
Age : 27

Character List:
Name: Moody Blues/ Moodstone
Sex: Male/ Male
Species: Earth Pony/ Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Re: Last Fallout New Vegas Run

Post by Harmony Ltd. on Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:40 pm

See ? I was just playing New Vegas and it took the game around 10 minutes before crashing.

With Fo3, it would have been only 2 minutes. Crazy
avatar
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Posts : 8732
Brohoof! : 543
Join date : 2012-05-17
Age : 27
Location : Fancee

Back to top Go down

Re: Last Fallout New Vegas Run

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum on Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:04 pm

Harmony Ltd. wrote:my first playthrough, the +100 hours long one, I did in Hardcore from start to finish. Spike

Unrelated, but trying to play Fallout 3 on windows 7 is an exercise in frustration.

The game has already crashed around 15 times and I haven't passed the GOAT yet...

That's one of of the most salient points which makes New Vegas a superior GAME in my opinion.

you can set windows seven to emulate XP...

also since I initiated a Clean Slate protocol on New Vegas I've had on 2 crashes not counting a series of crashes caused by a faulty mod.

NVSE for the win
avatar
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Posts : 4179
Brohoof! : 83
Join date : 2012-05-19
Age : 30
Location : Houston, TX

Character List:
Name: Dr. Painkiller
Sex: Male
Species: Pony

Back to top Go down

Re: Last Fallout New Vegas Run

Post by StoneSlinger88 on Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:41 pm

Harmony Ltd. wrote:my first playthrough, the +100 hours long one, I did in Hardcore from start to finish. Spike

Unrelated, but trying to play Fallout 3 on windows 7 is an exercise in frustration.

The game has already crashed around 15 times and I haven't passed the GOAT yet...

That's one of of the most salient points which makes New Vegas a superior GAME in my opinion.

I had that same problem, and there is a solution. Here's the link. It's just instructing FO3 to run on two cores, which is plenty-- I could still max the settings with a two-year old laptop Sandy Bridge i5.
avatar
StoneSlinger88
Alicorn

Posts : 1028
Brohoof! : 47
Join date : 2013-02-16
Age : 25
Location : In the bushes.

Character List:
Name: Judge
Sex: Male
Species: Earth Pony

Back to top Go down

Re: Last Fallout New Vegas Run

Post by Cptadder on Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:36 pm

No kidding Fo3 is a nightmare to run even back then. So many memory leaks and script errors causing conflicts. It's so nice to start New Vegas up and hit 40 mods, set them all to run and have to spend ten minutes tops re-jiggering the load order to get everything to run right for 90 hours of fun.

And again
Underground Hideout is hand's down the best player house mod as far as packrats go. Being able to stock you shelves with oodles of guns and equipment... so enjoyable.
avatar
Cptadder
Alicorn

Posts : 1751
Brohoof! : 118
Join date : 2012-06-03
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

Re: Last Fallout New Vegas Run

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum on Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:14 am

Cptadder wrote:No kidding Fo3 is a nightmare to run even back then. So many memory leaks and script errors causing conflicts. It's so nice to start New Vegas up and hit 40 mods, set them all to run and have to spend ten minutes tops re-jiggering the load order to get everything to run right for 90 hours of fun.

And again
Underground Hideout is hand's down the best player house mod as far as packrats go. Being able to stock you shelves with oodles of guns and equipment... so enjoyable.

I got the Lucky 38 reloaded players home...

its got a wall display for all the guns and sorted armor and stuff, and even sorts your junk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I941-kwc0L8&feature=share&list=SPF6F122CB27A4C085


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-HxLGpiZDY&feature=share&list=SPF6F122CB27A4C085


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yR00RmjmwtY&feature=share&list=SPF6F122CB27A4C085


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oCKdfHQ4IGI&feature=share&list=SPF6F122CB27A4C085



a Mod CLinic for those who are new to modding...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-3c1a9cLL8&feature=share&list=SP0E5E8CA384409B11

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLFDAD9921BFB12F9E
avatar
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Posts : 4179
Brohoof! : 83
Join date : 2012-05-19
Age : 30
Location : Houston, TX

Character List:
Name: Dr. Painkiller
Sex: Male
Species: Pony

Back to top Go down

Re: Last Fallout New Vegas Run

Post by Harmony Ltd. on Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:59 pm

StoneSlinger88 wrote:I had that same problem, and there is a solution. Here's the link. It's just instructing FO3 to run on two cores, which is plenty-- I could still max the settings with a two-year old laptop Sandy Bridge i5.
Already done. Spike
avatar
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Posts : 8732
Brohoof! : 543
Join date : 2012-05-17
Age : 27
Location : Fancee

Back to top Go down

Re: Last Fallout New Vegas Run

Post by Darkbright39 on Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:02 pm

I myself am slowly doing a DLC run of both Fallout 3 & New Vegas. I just got Anchorage and Broken Steel to finish before I'm ready to move on to NV DLC. I can't believe I loaded up a file I put down YEARS ago and I swear if it weren't for the console freezing then this would definately be one of the best games I've played!
avatar
Darkbright39
Colt/Filly

Posts : 22
Brohoof! : 1
Join date : 2013-06-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Last Fallout New Vegas Run

Post by StoneSlinger88 on Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:07 pm

Anchorage played right after you make a character ends up with you getting a literal ton of excellent equipment and weapons to go along with gaining an absurd of amount of levels very quickly. That being said, it's actually pretty fun and interesting.
avatar
StoneSlinger88
Alicorn

Posts : 1028
Brohoof! : 47
Join date : 2013-02-16
Age : 25
Location : In the bushes.

Character List:
Name: Judge
Sex: Male
Species: Earth Pony

Back to top Go down

Re: Last Fallout New Vegas Run

Post by Moodyman90 on Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:09 pm

Anchorage played right after making a character more or less breaks the game outside of the Mutant Overlords with their Tri-Beam laser and Point Lookout with their armor ignoring hill billies.
avatar
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Posts : 8257
Brohoof! : 163
Join date : 2012-05-09
Age : 27

Character List:
Name: Moody Blues/ Moodstone
Sex: Male/ Male
Species: Earth Pony/ Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Re: Last Fallout New Vegas Run

Post by Darkbright39 on Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:17 pm

The hill billies oddly share a similar model to the Alien abominations in the spaceship pack.
avatar
Darkbright39
Colt/Filly

Posts : 22
Brohoof! : 1
Join date : 2013-06-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Last Fallout New Vegas Run

Post by swicked on Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:16 am

Admiral Stoic Rum wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-HxLGpiZDY&feature=share&list=SPF6F122CB27A4C085
...not sure I get the draw of this one. Do people really like their smartphones so much they want them in their post-apocalyptic games instead of a proper pipboy?
Honestly, it makes about as much sense to me as redesigning the vault-tec suits. Pipboys forever.

Admiral Stoic Rum wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yR00RmjmwtY&feature=share&list=SPF6F122CB27A4C085
This one just breaks my game.


Last edited by swicked on Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:28 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : quotes were messed up)

swicked
Royal Alicorn

Posts : 6602
Brohoof! : 960
Join date : 2012-05-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Last Fallout New Vegas Run

Post by Valikdu on Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:35 am

swicked wrote:...not sure I get the draw of this one. Do people really like their smartphones so much they want them in their post-apocalyptic games instead of a proper pipboy?

What's so surprising? People have a fetish for these things. Even the inside of the new Enterprise is a smartphone.
avatar
Valikdu
Alicorn

Posts : 2219
Brohoof! : 192
Join date : 2012-05-10
Age : 28
Location : Moscow, Russian Federation

Character List:
Name: Ion Storm
Sex: Female
Species: First One

Back to top Go down

Re: Last Fallout New Vegas Run

Post by Katarn on Tue Jun 04, 2013 6:55 am

I actually love that thing more, than pipboy. Thought I'm not fan of smartphones and anything more or less that could be considered similar to this is my old iPod Touch G1. Also, I see it more like PDA than like smartphone.
avatar
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Posts : 12959
Brohoof! : 351
Join date : 2012-05-09
Age : 30
Location : Kiev, Ukraine

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Re: Last Fallout New Vegas Run

Post by Cptadder on Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:17 am

Katarn wrote:I actually love that thing more, than pipboy. Thought I'm not fan of smartphones and anything more or less that could be considered similar to this is my old iPod Touch G1. Also, I see it more like PDA than like smartphone.
I'm sorry in the post Apocalypse I need to have something that screams durability. Something that says "Feel free to bash in a skull with me, I can take it"

So I prefer my trusty 3000 series pipboy.
avatar
Cptadder
Alicorn

Posts : 1751
Brohoof! : 118
Join date : 2012-06-03
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

Re: Last Fallout New Vegas Run

Post by Katarn on Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:48 am

^ Or something that can withstand direct hit by lightning? Spike
avatar
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Posts : 12959
Brohoof! : 351
Join date : 2012-05-09
Age : 30
Location : Kiev, Ukraine

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Re: Last Fallout New Vegas Run

Post by Cptadder on Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:35 pm

Crap I done fucked up, going inside structures causes crashes.

My load order:
GameMode=FalloutNV

FalloutNV.esm=1
DeadMoney.esm=1
HonestHearts.esm=1
OldWorldBlues.esm=1
LonesomeRoad.esm=1
GunRunnersArsenal.esm=1
ClassicPack.esm=1
MercenaryPack.esm=1
TribalPack.esm=1
CaravanPack.esm=1
AWorldOfPain(Preview).esm=1
More Perks.esm=1
NSkies URWLified.esm=1
NVR-Strip.esm=1
Run the Lucky 38.esm=1
ELECTRO-CITY - Highways and Byways.esm=1
ELECTRO-CITY - CompletedWorkorders.esm=1
Project Nevada - Core.esm=1
Project Nevada - Equipment.esm=1
Lings.esm=1
Shojo Race Vegas.esm=1
SomeguySeries.esm=1
Project Nevada - Rebalance.esp=1
Project Nevada - Cyberware.esp=1
Mission Mojave - Ultimate Edition.esp=1
MMUE POP.esp=1
The New Bison Steve Hotel.esp=1
UHNV.esp=1
UHNV-Dead Money.esp=1
UHNV-Honest Hearts.esp=1
UHNV-OWB.esp=1
UHNV-Lonesome Road.esp=1
NVR-NPCs.esp=1
NVR-Version_10.esp=1
PerkEveryLevel.esp=1
Project Nevada - Dead Money.esp=1
Project Nevada - Honest Hearts.esp=1
Project Nevada - Old World Blues (No Cyberware).esp=1
Project Nevada - Lonesome Road.esp=1
Project Nevada - Gun Runners' Arsenal.esp=1
CONELRAD 640-1240.esp=1
NewVegasBounties.esp=1
NewVegasBountiesII.esp=1
Canteen.esp=1
christinecos.esp=1
AWOPDeadMoney.esp=1
NVWillow.esp=1
WeaponModsExpanded.esp=1
Project Nevada - WMX.esp=1
WMX-DeadMoney.esp=1
WMX-HonestHearts.esp=1
WMX-OldWorldBlues.esp=1
WMX-LonesomeRoad.esp=1
WMX-GunRunnersArsenal.esp=1
WMX-PreOrderPackClassic.esp=1
WMX-PreOrderPackCaravan.esp=1
WMX-PreOrderPackMercenary.esp=1
WMX-PreOrderPackTribal.esp=1
WMX-ArenovalisTextures.esp=1
EVE FNV - ALL DLC.esp=1
Project Nevada - EVE All DLC.esp=1
LilMacNV.esp=1
More Perks Update.esp=1
The Lucky 38 Empire.esp=1
NSkies URWLifiedOWB.esp=1
NSkies URWLifiedHH.esp=1
NSkies URWLifiedDM.esp=1

avatar
Cptadder
Alicorn

Posts : 1751
Brohoof! : 118
Join date : 2012-06-03
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

Re: Last Fallout New Vegas Run

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum on Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:40 am

swicked wrote:
Admiral Stoic Rum wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-HxLGpiZDY&feature=share&list=SPF6F122CB27A4C085
...not sure I get the draw of this one. Do people really like their smartphones so much they want them in their post-apocalyptic games instead of a proper pipboy?
Honestly, it makes about as much sense to me as redesigning the vault-tec suits. Pipboys forever.
[/quote]
actually theres another mod in this video where the pipboy looks like its actually with the lore called a n old friend the pipboy 2500 which is the hand held model and is lore friendly. I just don't like wearing a pipboy glove when i am supposed to be wearing a sealed environment suit or my power armor... I can remove the glove, but eh...



swicked wrote:
Admiral Stoic Rum wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yR00RmjmwtY&feature=share&list=SPF6F122CB27A4C085
This one just breaks my game.

by breaking game, do you mean crash or destroys immersion, you really think night vision is game breaking? the rifle scope for the varmint rifle has thermal vision. also out of all my mods that one is really the only one which adds things to the game that "give an edge" and since my lighting mod gives darker nights, i need either a flashlight, or nightvision. as far as the stealth armor, you can just make it so either the stealth field is turned off period or you can set it to on all the time, or you can have it on only when you're in crouching. then it would only work while you're crouching and still... you have to set it upon install of the mod...
avatar
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Posts : 4179
Brohoof! : 83
Join date : 2012-05-19
Age : 30
Location : Houston, TX

Character List:
Name: Dr. Painkiller
Sex: Male
Species: Pony

Back to top Go down

Re: Last Fallout New Vegas Run

Post by swicked on Wed Jun 05, 2013 1:36 am

Admiral Stoic Rum wrote:actually theres another mod in this video where the pipboy looks like its actually with the lore called a n old friend the pipboy 2500 which is the hand held model and is lore friendly. I just don't like wearing a pipboy glove when i am supposed to be wearing a sealed environment suit or my power armor... I can remove the glove, but eh...
Oh? I might take a second look at that later, then.

Admiral Stoic Rum wrote:by breaking game, do you mean crash or destroys immersion, you really think night vision is game breaking? the rifle scope for the varmint rifle has thermal vision. also out of all my mods that one is really the only one which adds things to the game that "give an edge" and since my lighting mod gives darker nights, i need either a flashlight, or nightvision. as far as the stealth armor, you can just make it so either the stealth field is turned off period or you can set it to on all the time, or you can have it on only when you're in crouching. then it would only work while you're crouching and still... you have to set it upon install of the mod...
No, it's the first mod I've come across that causes my game to crash every time. Yesterday, when you asked me if my game was crashing? It was that.

swicked
Royal Alicorn

Posts : 6602
Brohoof! : 960
Join date : 2012-05-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Last Fallout New Vegas Run

Post by Katarn on Wed Jun 05, 2013 2:48 am

My game was crashing, from time to time, only from mod, iirc, Wasteland at war. It adds some battlegrounds in zones away from original game, but still in map (you just didn't have ability to go in said zones). But it could brake some quests, since there is battleground just outside main NCR camp. NCR vs Fiends. Even if you are lvl 50 and caught in the middle of firefight...you're dead. Since there are many semi- and main bosses, who wields GLs. Getting hit by ~10 projectiles in matters of few seconds could be lethal.
avatar
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Posts : 12959
Brohoof! : 351
Join date : 2012-05-09
Age : 30
Location : Kiev, Ukraine

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Re: Last Fallout New Vegas Run

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum on Wed Jun 05, 2013 4:15 am

swicked wrote:
Admiral Stoic Rum wrote:by breaking game, do you mean crash or destroys immersion, you really think night vision is game breaking? the rifle scope for the varmint rifle has thermal vision. also out of all my mods that one is really the only one which adds things to the game that "give an edge" and since my lighting mod gives darker nights, i need either a flashlight, or nightvision. as far as the stealth armor, you can just make it so either the stealth field is turned off period or you can set it to on all the time, or you can have it on only when you're in crouching. then it would only work while you're crouching and still... you have to set it upon install of the mod...
No, it's the first mod I've come across that causes my game to crash every time. Yesterday, when you asked me if my game was crashing? It was that.

eeew... since you decided to forgo NMM I am not surprised, the mod overlaps with some other mods
avatar
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Posts : 4179
Brohoof! : 83
Join date : 2012-05-19
Age : 30
Location : Houston, TX

Character List:
Name: Dr. Painkiller
Sex: Male
Species: Pony

Back to top Go down

Re: Last Fallout New Vegas Run

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum on Wed Jun 05, 2013 4:19 am

Katarn wrote:My game was crashing, from time to time, only from mod, iirc, Wasteland at war. It adds some battlegrounds in zones away from original game, but still in map (you just didn't have ability to go in said zones). But it could brake some quests, since there is battleground just outside main NCR camp. NCR vs Fiends. Even if you are lvl 50 and caught in the middle of firefight...you're dead. Since there are many semi- and main bosses, who wields GLs. Getting hit by ~10 projectiles in matters of few seconds could be lethal.

I'm on the search for a gatling laser, and duct tape.

I can never find enough freaking Duct Tape it is a annoying

I already cleaned out novac

and helios 1

and vault 11

and repconn HQ

And the Repconn Launch Site

hell you know what really sucks? collecting about 100+ fission batteries, selling them for caps, then realizing you needed about 8 on hand at all times for a mod device and being unable to find any frakking fission batteries

spent hours getting my way around till I finally found a pair and was like huzzah!

but still I am having so much trouble with duct tape.
avatar
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Posts : 4179
Brohoof! : 83
Join date : 2012-05-19
Age : 30
Location : Houston, TX

Character List:
Name: Dr. Painkiller
Sex: Male
Species: Pony

Back to top Go down

Re: Last Fallout New Vegas Run

Post by swicked on Wed Jun 05, 2013 6:30 pm

...so yeah, I’m on my first playthrough Fallout: New Vegas. Talked to the Van-somethings, they said they wanted to kill my bff Cassidy’s little girl (well, I call him my BFF, but I still always ended up eventually force-feeding him buffout to destroy his heart on every playthrough). Used the Terrifying Presence perk to tell them to shut up or I’d kill everyone in the room.
They did, and I did it anyway. Three sniper shots, a Rebound, two more shots, finish with combat shotgun slugs to the brother and sister’s faces. Quick work, if I do say so myself. I’m a bit surprised they thought they were tough...
Cassidy’s girl was overjoyed, as was I ^_^
I guess we’re now going to feed the head of the crimson caravan her own hair, now? Does that mean she’s wearing a wig? Will I literally get to do that? I sincerely hope so.
I could care less how interesting or helpful any or all of the other companions might be, I’m keeping Cassidy’s girl. She’s tops.
...and then, not long after, I was wandering the wasteland and came across this raider and her pack of dogs. After killing them for attacking me, I looted the brain of one of her dogs and the raider’s head off their respective corpses. Since they’re quest-related (even though I don’t know the quest), I’m now walking around with a severed head and a dog’s brain for no particular reason. I keep them next to this legion ear that I don’t remember picking up.
Without any form of context, I’d say my courier is an even greater psychopath than I expected.
This game is so much fun <3
I don’t know why people say Fallout 3 was better. New Vegas is, hooves down.

swicked
Royal Alicorn

Posts : 6602
Brohoof! : 960
Join date : 2012-05-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Last Fallout New Vegas Run

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum